Randstad Italia SpA - Division Inhouse Services is looking for an enthusiastic Solar solution engineer.
Our Client is a great telco company.
Job location: Rome
What we expect from you:
- Pre-sales testing support, holding workshops with customers or partners on technical issues.
- Bidding support on technical and engineering related parts.
- Presentation of the technical service, solar products during some real exposition to solar energy.
- Follow up issues that may arise during testing/workshop/bidding activities.
- Supervising project engineering process, including kick-off meeting, hardware and software supervision, acceptance test.
- Onsite support for site survey, installation training or commissioning training to customers when necessary.
- Commissioning, improvement of the troubleshooting, intervention on site when necessary (rooftop work).
- Interface with an engineering partner to locate technical problems that may arise during the engineering process.
Identification of Safety Issues and Stressors Associated with This Role
- Working with live three-phase electricity
- Manual handling
- Driving long distances
- Working outside in bad weather conditions
- Working at height (rooftops)
Main Contacts (internal and external)
- Clients of the society in the form of Solar: Developers, EPCs, Funders, Distributors, Installers
- Employees of the society in Commercial, Logistics, Customer Services & Finance
- The Italy Solar Inverter Team
- Electrical Suppliers
- Support to Hotline support Engineers and level 2 engineering support;
- Responsible for SLM and TLM technical support service to customer or partner independently or jointly with a technical support team.
- Onsite support in case of major or critical problems that can’t be solved by customer or local subcontractor according to SLA.
- Responsible for handling technical cases.
- Responsible for Network Upgrade/Swap according to the team planning.
- Responsibilities include but, not limited to: Monitor the quality of on-site operation, updating Quality analysis and improvement process
- Good customer relationship management skills
- Ability to absorb and then fully communicate technical information and data
- Approachable, adaptable and solution-orientated
- Very organized, reliable and consistent
- Tenacious, Dedicated and Self-sufficient
- Ability to co-operate and work with peoples from different cultures
- Fluent oral and written English and Italian
- Education: Professional school as electrical or electronic technician, or BSc (first level degree) in Electrical/Electronics Engineering or higher
- At least 2 years in solar energy industry (technical service, commissioning service)
Focused customer service background
- Experience of reading and understanding electrical schematic diagrams and specifications with the ability to pick out and interpret relevant information
- Good Understanding of PV plant structures, roof top structures.
- Multi-skilled in both the theoretical and practical aspects of electrical work
Contract: 1 Year Contract (after 1 year, permanent contract)
Salary: around 30-32K/yearly
La ricerca è rivolta ai candidati ambosessi (L.903/77). Ti preghiamo di leggere l'informativa sulla privacy ai sensi dell'art. 13 del Regolamento (UE) 2016/679 sulla protezione dei dati (GDPR).