For a multinational company in the chemical-pharmaceutical field, we are looking for a Revenue Assurance Specialist to join the to join the EMEA Revenue Assurance & Tender Excellence Team.
The postholder will be expected to assist in writing reports, performing data extraction, analyzing data and making recommendations to improve effectiveness and efficiency in the Revenue Assurance.
The main activities related to the position include:
- Analyze country business revenue leakage recovery objectives;
- Support Country Teams in the definition and execution of the action plan to achieve RA milestones;
- Execute data extractions;
- Assist in resolving business issues using systems and data;
- Collaborate with the Country Teams to collect and analyze data;
- Support the EMEA Strategic Commercial Operation te EMEA Revenue Assurance & Tender Excellence Team am in daily administrative tasks (as but not limited to perform clerical duties, take memos, maintain files, organize documents, photocopy, fax, etc. as needed);
- Assist in preparing information and research materials; create and maintain PowerPoint presentations;
- Take notes and memos during meetings; type documents, drafts, and reports; sort and manage files;
The resource may perform additional acivities upon request liked to the tasks alrealdy mentioned.
The postholder will also participare in meetings and other activities—as participants or observers — of the EMEA Revenue Assurance & Tender Excellence Team, thus having the chance to streghten their team building skills in an international context and acquire expertise in project management
The ideal candidate possess:
- University degree or equivalent
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Fluent English (oral and written)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Interpersonal and teamwork skills;
- Ability to work under strict timelines, combined with flexible work situations when required;
- Ability to adapt to new systems and procedures.
We offer a 12 month fixed term contract with the possibility of both personal and professional growth.
Level and salary will be adjusted according to the candidate's experience.
Work area: Pratica di Mare (Pomezia).
La ricerca è rivolta ai candidati ambosessi (L.903/77). Ti preghiamo di leggere l'informativa sulla privacy ai sensi dell'art. 13 del Regolamento (UE) 2016/679 sulla protezione dei dati (GDPR).