ADECCO ITALIA SPA is looking for a Reporting and Outreach Officer.
The Reporting and Outreach Officer will be working in Rome Office. The profile will be
responsible for the following tasks under the supervision of the Head of Sector:
• Support the Line manager in ensuring the PMO coordination and in implementing reporting
• Keep updated on developments in the area of asylum and migration at the national and
European level and draft regular press bulletins for the Italy Management
• Liaise with responsible Units and/or Sectors to collect data and materials on the Agency
operational activities to identify and convey key operational results in relevant briefing,
background notes and other documents as required by line manager/Head of Sector
• Drafting and verifying reports, maps, infographics and other narrative documents concerning
operational activities in Italy for internal and external reporting
• Respond timely to requests for updates and key information from the Management team.
• Summarise key operational activities in digital documents, templates, graphs, workflows and
presentations for planning and operational purposes
• Support the development and implementation of a fully-fledged outreach strategy for the Italy
operational activities and related materials (e.g., social media posts, leaflets, reports, etc.) in
coordination with the Communication and Public relation Unit and under the supervision of
the Head of Sector
• Maintain dialogue with journalist and media agencies (incl. press conferences, interviews,
etc.), and support the development and implementation of digital PR and social media
campaigns in coordination with the Communication and Public Relations Unit.
1. Completed University Degree in International relations, Economics, Marketing, Media
relations or other relevant fields.
2. Proven professional experience of at least 2 years in a similar role.
3. Excellent command of Italian and English language (CEFR C1)
4. Excellent drafting and editing skills for reporting purpose
5. Excellent computer skills (incl. MS Suite, Matomo, and multimedia editing software)
6. Knowledge of marketing and outreach techniques, both online and offline
1. Knowledge of asylum and migration related legislation and procedures would be an
Availability to full-time fixed- term contract through Adecco until 31.01.2023. Monthly gross salary 4070€.
Duty Station: Rome
Categoria Professionale: Infrastruttura IT / DBA
Settore: PUBBLICA AMMINISTRAZIONE
Città: Roma (Roma)
- data analyst - 24 mesi
- Laurea Magistrale
- Inglese - Livello Ottimo
- Fogli di calcolo / elettronici - Excel, livello Ottimo
- Full Time