Adecco Roma Sales&Merchandising.
One of our clients is looking for a "Report & Analytics Assistant - Cat. Prot. L.68/99).
We are offering to the candidate an opportunity to work closely with the Demand planning team and the Co packing Planner on new co packed products development, Master Data setup, Demand Planning production and Supply Planning for co packed products.
Candidate's main activities will consist in:
- new product packaging material development
- SAP settings data entry/maintenance
- demand monitoring and daily stock alerts analysis
- production planning operational activities
- demand planning reports
The candidate will be also included in the collaboration with the Customer Engagement and Demand Fulfillment team to coordinate the distribution process from distribution centers to final customers. Furthermore the candidate will support the packaging control and approval process related to new product launches.
- passionate, motivated university student who has completed the Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, Engineering (Management) or Economics
- fluent in written and spoken English
- team player with a collaborative mindset, able to work effectively in cross-functional and cross cultural teams
- explorer, with an entrepreneurial attitude, acting fast in the project tasks assigned
- comfortable working with numbers, metrics and spreadsheets
- good working understanding of key Supply Chain concepts
- self- starter attitude, able to manage project work and multiple tasks interdependently
- knowledge of Google and Microsoft Office products is required
- a previous experience in Supply Chain function will be considered a plus
Contract, temporary part time
Categoria Professionale: Impiegati
Settore: INDUSTRIA CHIMICA/ CHIMICA-FARMACEUTICA
Città: Roma (Roma)
- Part Time mattino
- Part Time pomeriggio