Adecco Italia SpA is looking for a Reception Expert Officer
The profile will be working in one of the offices located in Italy and will be requested to perform
frequent missions on the field.
The profile will be responsible for the following tasks under the coordination and supervision of
• Support the relevant Office with the management and the analysis of data concerning
allocations of people eligible for reception within the national system.
• Provide technical support to local offices in the use of a dedicated tool for monitoring
reception facilities’ conditions and enhance a sustainable mechanism for data collection
• Support the development of analytical, operational and monitoring tools aimed at
systematising data collected, improve internal procedures and support technical staff
local offices on the functioning of the tools and effective use of models developed.
• Liaise with the local offices by supporting the local authorities to identify errors and carry
out necessary modifications
• Collect and analyse workflows and procedures implemented at local level in order to
identify difficulties and implement corrective actions where necessary.
• Provide technical support to local offices’ personnel on the use of the system and reducing
backlog in the SGA system.
• Support the relevant Office with the activities related to the management of the Italian
Reception Information System (SGA) in order to harmonise workflows and procedures.
• Collect and analyse information and data retrieved from local offices in order to identify
issues, make recommendations and verify completeness and accuracy of information
collected in order to support the monitoring activities of the reception system.
• Ensure effective communication flow between Central Office and local authorities.
• Organise and maintain paper and/or electronic files and update relevant reports.
1. Completed University Degree in Political Science, International relations, Statistics or
2. Previous relevant professional experience in similar tasks for at least 2 years.
3. Good knowledge of the EU and national migration related legislation and procedures, with
particular attention to the Italian reception system.
4. Excellent knowledge of MS Office suite (Excel in particular).
Availability to full-time fixed- term contract through Adecco until 31.01.2023
Gross monthly salary 4070€
Duty Station: Prefetture in the italian territory (to be defined)
Categoria Professionale: Affari Legali / Avvocati
Settore: PUBBLICA AMMINISTRAZIONE
Città: Roma (Roma)
- Laurea Magistrale
- Inglese - Livello Ottimo
- Legale - Diritto amministrativo
- Full Time