Randstad Italia spa, In-house division, is searching a RAMS Engineer for a customer company in the aerospace industry.
Within the RAMS service of the Quality Engineering the activities are carried out under the primary
responsibility of the head of service and consist to:
- Provide Reliability, Availability, Maintainability, Safety (RAMS) engineering expertise and analysis in the development and implementation of Space systems
- Develop, maintain and implement a Dependability (RAM) & Safety programme plan for all project phases addressing the RAMS requirements applicable to the project
- Define Space System RAMS Requirements
- Represent RAMS in technical meetings involving RAMS-related issues. Participate in, influence and approve design decisions impacting or potentially impacting RAMS
- Attend the Program Design reviews for their respective Product and/or Project areas and provide evaluations & recommendations (RIDs)
- Review non-conformance reports, change requests and NRB decisions to ensure that any impact on the system reliability & safety has been accounted for
- Review of the RAMS Analyses performed by subcontractors
- Identify with adequate anticipation risks and opportunities and propose mitigation actions
- Prepares system, subsystem & equipment RAMS requirement for relative specifications, interface requirements and test requirements by analyzing and decomposing customer requirements
- Perform trade off evaluations in conjunction with other system attributes such as mass, size, cost and performance to identify the system RAMS engineering design choices with associated advantages and disadvantages
- Evaluate the compliance of designs with RAMS engineering requirements by review of technical specifications, designs & designs changes for both HW and SW, and suggests design alternatives where appropriate to enhance reliability based on a knowledge of design feasibility & the RAMS requirements
- Support the rationale for the selection of the design solution and the demonstration that the design meets the RAMS requirements by performing:
-Failure Modes Effects Analysis (FMEA) with identification of Single Point Failure
-Fault Tree Analysis (FTA),
-Hardware Software Interaction Analysis
-Failure Detection Isolation and Recovery (FDIR) analysis
- Reporting directly to the RAMS Manager RAMS and work closely with other team members, both inside the RAMS team and from other functional teams, to meet the project objectives.
- To assure the RAMS of products and services is maintained
- To ensure System Requirements are accurately and completely defined
- To provide “systems RAM designs” which meet specifications and budgets
- To ensure that System Design meets the customer requirements
- To develop new and creative methods for analyzing equipment designs and problem-solving in order to identify effective design solutions to meet operational and dependability objectives
- To work with others as a team member and to enhance the image of RAMS Engineering within the company and with our customers
- To maintain high personal productivity while working interactively with many other suppliers and user groups
- To keep up to date on new analysis techniques
- Time Management
- Experience on projects in the context of Safety & RAM assurance .
- Knowledge of design engineering, RAMS Analysis methods
- A two-years experience in RAMS engineering is preferred
La ricerca è rivolta ai candidati ambosessi (L.903/77). Ti preghiamo di leggere l'informativa sulla privacy ai sensi dell'art. 13 del Regolamento (UE) 2016/679 sulla protezione dei dati (GDPR).