Randstad Italia spa, divisione In-house, cerca Radio Navigation Signal Engineer per azienda cliente operante nel settore aerospaziale.
As part of the GNSS PLs Team, you will have the following responsibilities:
• Be part of integrated team collocated in Rome working with Navigation Payload design and development team in close cooperation with Payload team members
• To act as Radio Navigation Signal Engineer into the Payload team for navigation evolution program
• To support the navigation performances and E2S simulations.
• To contribute to the proposals preparations for Navigation Payloads bids
• To support development and procurement phase of Navigation Payload equipment
• Contribute to internal and R&D activities for the design, modelling, architectural trade-off and performance assessment of advanced RF payloads (emphasis on antennas RF and Antenna parts);
• Perform technical management of R&D activities with industry in the field of advanced payload concepts and sub-systems/equipment development;
• Provide RF payload technical support to projects and programmes;
• Contribute to the generation and promotion of innovative ideas in the field of RF payloads for navigation;
• Contribute to the development/usage of section related laboratory facilities and analysis/simulation tools;
• Maintain state-of-the-art expertise by monitoring the space technological trends and applying them in the day-to-day tasks.
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
•PhD or Masters degree in Navigation, Telecommunications, Microwave or RF Electronics Engineering;
•Propensity to participate in the team work and cooperate with other team members;
•Knowledge of Galileo and others GNSS Systems;
•Experience in Navigation Signals;
•Good background and several years of working experience on design, development and testing of instruments for space applications in the domain of telecommunications and remote sensing
•Very good knowledge of analog and digital signal processing;
•Very good knowledge of software and simulation tools and programming (Matlab/Simulink, C/C++, Python);
•Promoting cooperation and team-working, problem solving;
•Fluency in English is mandatory;
•Italian languages is desirable ;
Offerte lavoro simili
- Esperto fonti rinnovabili / Adecco Italia Spa
- Analista Help Desk 1° e 2° livello / e-work SpA
- Addetto Supply Chain / Adecco Italia Spa
- Frontend Angular / IT Partner Italia S.r.l.
- Data Analysis Senior Officer / e-work SpA
- 113 - Esperto UI e Copy - Roma T23A18388 / AXCENT COMPANY
- 185 - System Administrator Roma T23A18386 / AXCENT COMPANY
- 50 addetti alla movimentazione merci / Relizont S.p.A.