Randstad Italia spa, In-house division, is searching a Radiation Engineer for a customer company in the aerospace industry.
The contractor is authorized and must make direct and timely contact with the engineers in charge of the various programs to which he will be assigned, but also with the designers of the customer company (Line of electronic product).
Regularly report on progress to the designated correspondent of the customer company (frequency of one to two weeks (see less) depending on the activity). This can be done in the form of a progress meeting on site recorded in a Report.
Occasional trips to foreign sites and / or to subcontractors are to be considered, for business progress meeting and / or Radiation review.
- Master degree or PhD in scientific subjects (Physics or Electronic Engineer)
- Fluent knowledge of English language for both written and verbal communication
- Excellent knowledge of Italian is required
- Attitude to teamwork
- Knowledge of Fastrad and Omere tool
- Excellent knowledge of particles interaction with matter.
La ricerca è rivolta ai candidati ambosessi (L.903/77). Ti preghiamo di leggere l'informativa sulla privacy ai sensi dell'art. 13 del Regolamento (UE) 2016/679 sulla protezione dei dati (GDPR).