Randstad Italia Inhouse Services is currently recruiting a Power/Harness Engineer for an aerospace client based in Rome (Tiburtina).
The resource will have the following responsibilities.
Power Subsystem Tasks:
- EPS architectural trade-offs
- Definition of EPS functional and performance requirements
- Definition of EPS design and development plan
- EPS units procurement specifications (PCDU, Solar Array, SADA, Battery)
- Technical management of EPS units suppliers
- Technical management of RFWs / RFDs
- Customization of EPS models for simulation activities
- EPS simulator maintenance
- Power and energy analysis
- Provision of inputs to S/C design report and S/C budgets
- Support the program and progress reviews
- Definition of EPS Test Requirements
- Validation of EPS test procedures/test reports
- Technical management of NCRs relevant to EPS
- Support the functional testing of EPS at the S/C level
- Know-how of Matlab Simulink
Harness Subsystem Tasks:
- Definition of DC Harness functional and performance requirements
- Technical management of suppliers
- Review of equipment data packages and technical management of RFWs / RFDs
- Maintenance of voltage drop analysis (for power harness sizing)
- Definition of Wiring Lists in terms of logical/physical interconnections, wires, bundles in the DC Harness Database
- Definition of Electrical Parts List including types and quantities of DC connectors, back-shells, and cables
- Control and validation of 3D DC routing
- Formal issuing of SIN / SBL diagrams (starting from input schematics)
- Support the Harness integration on S/C
- Technical management of NCRs relevant to DC Harness
- Know-how of CHS design tool (or equivalent)
The ideal candidate has a Master's Degree in Engineering.
A Ph.D. in Electronics Engineering and/or former experiences in the field will be considered a plus.
La ricerca è rivolta ai candidati ambosessi (L.903/77). Ti preghiamo di leggere l'informativa sulla privacy ai sensi dell'art. 13 del Regolamento (UE) 2016/679 sulla protezione dei dati (GDPR).