Randstad Talent Selection is looking for a PMO for a multinational Company leader in his Market.
You will be included in an International Business Processes team consisting of about 10 PMOs who manage all company projects.
You will be responsible to successfully deliver, defining and monitoring the business projects through design and construction. Furthermore, you have to guarantee the processes’ efficiency and reduce operating costs by proposing improvement solutions.
Specifically, the activities will be:
- Standardize processes and methods to optimize the performances;
- Analyze as-is and to-be processes to define system/technology requirements and bridge the gap between technology and the business;
- Supervise the roll out of new business processes: validate functional analysis, carry out tests, develop training and documentation to support the delivery processes;
- Effective and robust project planning to ensure timely deployments with the stakeholders;
- Translate European project into the Italian Market;
- Provide daily and wekly reporting;
- Support business functions to simplify processes and operational activities.
We are looking for a PM with minimum 3 years of experience in Big Consultancy Company or in Multinational (Automotive is preferred).
To be a success, you’ll already have experience leading complex projects, and will have a working knowledge of infrastructure project management. You’ll already have managed multi-disciplined project teams, and will be comfortable building strong partnerships with a range of internal and external stakeholders.
Bachelor degree: Management Engineering or Economy.
Master in Project Management is a plus.
- Process driven
- Problem solver
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Digital & Innovation Mindset
- Data-driven and analytical
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
Fluent knowledge of the English (C1) a good knowledge of French are required.
- Permanent contract
- RAL commensurate
- Private Healthcare
- Annual Bonus
- Flexible Benefits
- Access to Talent programs
- The opportunity to work with continually growing team on interesting varied schemes
- Competitive rate
Offerte lavoro simili
- Addetto alla conduzione macchinari di piega / Randstad Italia Spa
- Responsabile ufficio gare / Just on Business
- Conduttore generatori vapore - 1° Grado / Adecco Italia Spa
- Tender Specialist / Orienta
- Bank Credit Analyst (corporate) / Adecco Italia Spa
- OSS - AEC - ADEST- OEPAC per Servizi scolastici - FIUMICINO / Àncora Servizi Soc. Coop. Soc.
- Analista dei flussi/KPI di magazzino (Stage) / Adecco Italia Spa
- Training Specialist - formatore reti settore Auto / Randstad Italia Spa