Randsatad Italia spa, divisione In-house, ricerca per importante azienda cliente operante nel settore aerospaziale, ricerca 2 Navigation System Engineer.
• In the frame of the design phases, to support the definition of navigation system functional and performance requirements by performing the required System Trade-offs and Analysis activities
• Definition, implementation and maintenance of models and software tools for simulating the navigation system end-to-end functionalities and main performances.
• Definition, implementation and maintenance of system budgets.
• Contribution to definition of system functional and physical architectures.
• Contribution to definition of System Verification Plan and Requirement Verification Matrices, elaboration of System Test Cases and Test Procedure.
• In the frame of the verification and validation phases of the programme, support to assessment of functional and performance verification on the basis of test results.
• To support as System Verification engineer the relevant Assembly Integration and Test (AIT) campaigns as applicable.
• Participation to meetings/reviews with both internal and external customers.
• Participation to Proposal preparation in the area of Navigation System aiming to enlargement business in Navigation Domain.
• Participation to internal R&D activities for the design, modelling, architectural trade-off and performance assessment of advanced navigation system.
• To contribute to the development/usage of navigation system laboratory facilities and analysis/simulation tools.
• Preparation of documents and presentations.
• Contribution to programme reports and minutes of meetings.
• Master’s degree in Electronics/Telecommunication Engineering.
• Background in the field of communication systems, with focus on Satellite Navigation
• Knowledge of Matlab, MS Office products.
• Knowledge of the main programming languages (e.g. C, Visual Basic).
• Knowledge of the English language for both written and verbal communication.
• Attitude to teamwork.