Randstad Italia Inhouse Services is currently recruiting a Manufacturing Buyer for an aerospace client based in Rome.
The post-holder is required to expedite and follow-up on purchase orders to ensure specific timing and quality requirements are met, including post award responsibility for supplier deliveries. In addition, will support the category buyer in quote preparation, data analytics, quotes summaries, and other tasks related to the sourcing process.
In particular the manifacturing buyer, will be responsible for:
Support Procurement Strategy :
- Analyze Purchase Request
- Analyze local business needs and challenges demand as related to his/her product perimeter and Contribute to global category strategies for short, medium, long term.
- Seek for Communalization, Synergy between several Purchase Requisitions
- Check adequacy with Category Buyer strategy
- Register Frame agreement / Price list in SAP
- Register the Purchase Order and Contract in line with Manage acquisition process in case of Category Buyers are out of the country.
Contribute to Competitiveness :
- Managed local RFP and negotiations within the DoA threshold with suppliers as per TAS T&C (Terms & Conditions) or Customer Contract flow down when mandatory.
- Ensure Procurement Performances are properly declared at the creation of the Purchase Order
- Check the compliance of the Milestone Payment Plan and Payment terms with TAS Golden Rules
Support Supplier Performance :
- Deliver monthly operational supplier performance KPIs in a recurrent collaborative approach with suppliers
- Coordination with SPM/Execution and Performance Manager to manage workload risk / report site needs / performance/ critical situations
- Contribute to the application of claim management in coordination with Supplier Performance Manager /Category Buyer and Performance Managers and Supplier Performance Manage
- During the execution of the Purchase Order ensure the maintenance of the order delivery date and any negotiate changes economic and/or programmatic be aware to anticipate any issue of the supplier reacting fast and proactively.
- Contribute and attend to the SPA (Supplier Performance Assessment) leaded by Supplier Operations
- Contribute and attend at the preparation of Supplier Business Reviews and attend when requested by the SAM or the Segment Leader.
Manage Acquisition process :
- Ensure application of Procurement process and use of relevant template to ensure clear transparency of all activities at category Buyer level.
- Process & Tools : Participate to tools improvement workshop (update, upgrade of tools) as referent
- Ensure Product code defined in PO is consistent with Procurement Segmentation (Product Tree)
- Apply the logistic conditions (Incoterms/ delivery address) signed with supplier
- Negotiate, implement Contract / PO in ERP and send to suppliers
- Follow PO acknowledgment in accordance to contract (quantity / price / lead time) and record in MRP.
- Ensure that the agreed T&C of Purchase include all statutory and internal rules and regulations in particular on Export Control and Health, Safety & Environment, REACH and Code of Ethics and and Italian Law 136.
- Manage dispute/invoicing issues.
- Treat Non-conformance with the supplier.
- Ensure day by day update data in SAP.
The ideal candidate should be in possession of:
- Open minded and proactive.
- Curious with the willingness to improve / develop.
- Technical and commercial background gained in the companies or general knowledge in electronic components (EEE).
- Strong predisposition team work and availability for short-term trips (2.3 days max);
- Organizational, priority management and progress control skills;
- Excellent relationship skills with project teams and with the various company structures;
- Perseverance in achieving and maintaining the commitments made;
- Ability to manage changes in the context, tasks and workloads;
- Able to work in international topics (mastering of English).
- Any other skills acquired by the candidate, as:
- Knowledge of the main regulations and certifications applicable in the aerospace sector and special processes
- Experience in evaluating offers / proposals and KPI;
- Supplier management
- Knowledge of information systems like SAP and Microsoft Office application systems