FunctieomschrijvingCandidati per questo lavoro →
Randstad Italia spa, In-house division, is searching a Manufacturing Alignment Engineer for a customer company in the aerospace industry.
- Supports co-engineering phase for definition of alignment requirements alignment plans for S/C and relevant S/S on-ground activities.
- Use of industrial theodolites systems and preparation of calculation sheets for alignment angular evaluation.
- Use of LEICA and API laser tracker systems
- Use of GSI photogrammetry systems including setup definition and realization.
- Use of measurement software Spatial Analyzer for alignment activities with Laser trackers and Photogrammetry
- Use of measurement software V-Star for measurement with Photogrammetry systems
- Define and realize measurement plans according to measurement accuracy requirements
- Preparation of alignment procedures according to ECSS standards
- Preparation of measurement accuracy and uncertainty budgets
- Preparation of measurement reports according to ECSS standards
- Use of Excel and Matlab for development of calculation routines for development of routines for data processing and analysis.
- Perform measurement data processing for alignment evaluation
- Lead all mechanical adjustment activities necessary to reach requirement
- Concurs to the preparation of technical proposal for Alignment AIT activities, in the quotation process
- concurs to the Program Industrialization phase
- manage the Overall Alignment activities as Test Conductor
- Chairman of test reviews as required
- Supports Mechanical Design Department for verification and evaluation of structural deformations on MGSE
- Development of specific measurement routines for thermal distortion evaluation
- Supports RF team for alignment of antenna optics for tests in NFTR and CATR
- Consolidated knowledge of Analytic Geometry, rational mechanic, statistic, trigonometry and physic
- Basic knowledge of theory of structures
- Experience in the use of theodolites, photogrammetry systems and laser tracker system
- Knowledge of use of Laser Radar systems
- Knowledge/Experience of Alignment Procedures preparation at S/C and S/S level
- Knowledge/Experience of accuracy/uncertainty budget calculation for measurement setups
- Knowledge/Experience of Antennas Optic alignment from Assembly to final RF tests.
- Knowledge/Experience of alignment tests in NFTR and CATR
- Knowledge/Experience of use of MATLAB and EXCEL
- Master degree in Mechanical Engineer or equivalent
- Good knowledge of English in writing and speaking
- Capability to works under pressure and in stressing context
- Availability to work in double or triple shifts
- Availability to work during bank holidays seasons
- Availability to work on weekends
- Availability to work abroad for long periods