Randstad Italia spa, In-house division, is currently recruiting a Junior NavCom System Engineer for a customer company in the aerospace industry.
The postholder will be in charge of the following activities:
- To contribute to the Satellite System mission analysis and user needs understanding
- To contribute to the Satellite System concept of operation definition, including, the use cases definition
- To contribute to the Satellite System services definition
- To support the definition of Satellite System design, including the system specification, design and development document definition
- To support the definition of Satellite System Space Segment, including the definition of requirement documents and the performance of trade-off analysis. To support the testing activities and contributing to the preparation of the related documentations (test reports, test plan and test cases and test procedures)
- To support perform system dimensioning analysis able to contribution in the preparation of System and Space Segment DDF, DJF and ICDs
- To develop ad hoc analysis tools, using Matlab, Mathematica or similar software to assess system/user/service performance and support the consolidation of the system/service definition
- To contribute to the system and space segment documentations preparation in order to support project milestones
- To contribute to NavCom R&D and Innovative projects execution
- To technically contribute to the NavCom BID preparation
The ideal candidate has a distinctive propensity to team working and is at ease mediating even between different requests. They also should be able to support the technical activity in the field of NavCom projects and should have a consolidated experience in the GNSS field and on the communication topics.
Her/His prominent skill is System Design and Definition, with background on NavCom satellite systems and satellite components dimensioning and/or performance assessment.
Open minded to different cultures in working, she/he always uses a collaborative approach, helping to find shared solutions out-of-the-box.
He/she has a good grasp of technology, passionate about it and informed about evolutions and trends.
The ideal candidate is familiar with and can apply satellite communication theory (with focus on satellite protocols, architectures, , RF performances, channel’s degradations, GNSS services) statistics, informatics and physics.
La ricerca è rivolta ai candidati ambosessi (L.903/77). Ti preghiamo di leggere l'informativa sulla privacy ai sensi dell'art. 13 del Regolamento (UE) 2016/679 sulla protezione dei dati (GDPR).