If you are considering the challenge of a Legal Counsel position in the telecommunications field, this may be the opportunity you've been looking for. We are offering a challenging position, the opportunity to grow with us and a good salary compensation. An exciting role for an in-house legal counsel to provide overall legal support to the Italian legal department in a reputable multi-national Telecom company.
Requested availability to start ASAP
Base Location: ROME
You will be responsible for support on legal and compliance related matter for Italy office of our client including:
· Drafting, reviewing and negotiating a wide range of COMMERCIAL ACTIVE AND/OR PASSIVE CONTRACTS in the ICT/Telco sector, including finance related agreements ;
· Drafting official documents, policies, and awareness materials;
· Ensuring the legal compliance of the business activities to external regulations and internal policies, with a focus on the implementation of the area of competition law trade secrets protection, anti-bribery, 231 legislative Decree;
· Providing legal assessment opinions during daily operational activities within the company.
· working closely with different company’s stakeholders
· You will have to learn and understand complex and innovative businesses, providing proactive legal advice in order to ensure efficient and compliant business development.
· Legal support to other European platforms will also be required as needed.
Qualifications and Experiences:
· Minimum of Master's Degree in Italian Law
· Bar qualification to practice as a lawyer shall be a plus
· At least 1 year of post-qualification experience in a law firm or in a similar position in a big size company, preferably in the TMT sector. Having gained in-depth knowledge of Italian legal system.
· legal experience in Corporate law, General compliance (231 model, Anti-bribery, GDPR, trade secrets protection …), Commercial Law, Civil Law and contract review. Experience in Litigations, tender contracts (appalti) in both private and public environment, Competition Law, Administrative and public contract law, labour law shall be a plus.
· Excellent drafting and negotiation skills together with a strong commercial acumen required
· Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills, engagement, flexibility
· Excellent fluency in oral and written Italian, English and Chinese.
· Computer skills required: word, excel, PowerPoint and outlook.
· Ability to work and manage issues and business projects independently.
Contract type: 1 year, with the possibility of renewal
La ricerca è rivolta ai candidati ambosessi (L.903/77). Ti preghiamo di leggere l'informativa sulla privacy ai sensi dell'art. 13 del Regolamento (UE) 2016/679 sulla protezione dei dati (GDPR).