Randstad Italia spa, In-house division, is currently looking for a Galileo PRS Service Validation Engineer for a customer company in the Aerospace Industry.
Our client conceives, designs, and delivers high technology solutions for satellites, payloads, equipment, systems, and services for telecommunications, observation, navigation, and exploration programs, as well as orbital Infrastructures and space transportation systems. The Rome, site in wich the resource will be employed, is a center of excellence for Earth Observation, Telecommunication, and Navigation space programs.
The postholder will support all the PRS service validation activities carried out by their team.
The main tasks assigned to the position include:
- Supporting the definition and the evolution of the PRS Service KPIs and the Service level targets for specific deployment stages (corresponding to the service milestones) as well as that of the PRS Service Definition document;
- Evaluating the PRS service performance considering the impacts of operations and consequently deriving all the necessary modifications to the OSRD/OSRDx (e.g. impact of operations on the continuity of service);
- Supporting GSA in analyzing and assessing the reports provided by GSOp, regarding, in particular, the PRS performance monitoring (if available);
- Supporting Exploitation Reviews by analyzing the PRS Performance evolution between consecutive periods provided by ESA/WO and complementing the conclusions with the input coming from the System Operator and from GRC;
- Progressively ensuring the verification of the PRS service requirements through the different service milestones as well as complementing verification evidence provided by core infrastructure, operations, and service facilities with verification evidence coming from service validation activity;
- Producing the inputs related to the service facilities and operations to the aggregated VCD to MRD limited to PRS service;
- Producing and maintaining the PRS validation plan;
- Ensuring the consistency (including schedule) between PRS service validation plan and several other activities such as the PRS service implementation plans, the System Development and verification plans, and the Service Facilities deployment and verification plans;
- Defining the PRS service validation strategy and the PRS service validation boundaries;
- Assessing the outputs of GRC to get credits for the PRS service validation (based on continuous monitoring) as well as the Long Term Plan and the Mid Term Plans maintained by the Operations Contractor (GSOp) for the PRS service campaign definition;
- Collecting credits from the System qualification activities for PRS service qualification.
The ideal candidate should possess:
- A Master's Degree in Electronics, Telecommunications, Computer sciences, Aerospace Engineering or equivalent;
- A good level of English both written and spoken;
- Knowledge of the main Space Engineer standards and processes (e.g. ECSS standards)
- Background knowledge of satellite system verification process and of satellite navigation performance (in particular on PRS aspects).
- Solid team working skills and attitude towards mediation even between different requests;
- An open-minded and collaborative approach as well as the ability to work in a multicultural environment.
La ricerca è rivolta ai candidati ambosessi (L.903/77). Ti preghiamo di leggere l'informativa sulla privacy ai sensi dell'art. 13 del Regolamento (UE) 2016/679 sulla protezione dei dati (GDPR).