Adecco Roma Sales & Merchandising is looking for an international company that manages Shopping Centers on the national territory, a:
Facility Management Specialist
The candidate will be inserted in a stimulating, dynamic and constantly evolving context within the Roma office.
He/she will be a referent for accounting/administrative issues. Specifically, the candidate will be responsible for:
- back office and administrative activities;
- Technical Director support;
- numerical calculation and realization of excel reports;
- invoicing with internal management system;
- contracts management;
- claims management support;
- supporting the purchasing office;
- support for compliance with safety regulations.
The requirements are:
- Bachelor's Degree/Master;
- previous experience of about 3 years in the role;
- excellent knowledge of English (C1);
- proactivity, autonomy, flexibility and problem solving;
- excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- excellent knowledge of information technology (Knowledge of SAP is appreciated).
- contract type to be evaluated according to the seniority of the candidate;
- Level III CCNL Commerce (RAL 28).
Categoria Professionale: Segreteria / Servizi Generali
Settore: EDILE/ IMMOBILIARE
Città: Roma (Roma)
- Parlato: Ottimo
- Scritto: Ottimo
- Comprensione: Ottimo
- Fogli di calcolo / elettronici - Excel
- Progettazione / Disegno tecnico - Microsoft Office
- Full Time
CCNL: CCNL Commercio Confcommercio 01/03/2011
Livello: 03 LIVELLO 3