Randstad Italia spa, In-house division, is currently recruiting an Embedded micro control algorithm developer for a customer company in the aerospace industry.
The job holder will be in charge of contributing to the different phases of the Control Mechanism lifecycle starting from initial concept phase, up to requirements of the DHS to design full product deployment. Product definition through Lower level HW & SW requirements definition, control algorithm design & coding, FDIR strategy implementation and DHC I/F compatibility analysis as well organization, attendance and execution of Technical reviews, either company internal that at subcontractor premises.
The proposed job includes also design, implementation and execution of test cases at Avionic Test Bench and possibly at Satellite level, and documentation of V&V activities in VCD, dealing with Control Mechanism product. Starting from System Level Documentation or Avionics Level Documentation, the most relevant deliverable items expected to be prepared in the scope of the proposed activity are reported here below:
- C&C Specification and Interface Requirements for Control Mechanism
- Control Mechanism Specific PUS Tailoring
- Control Mechanism DH, Software & Memory Budgets
- Control Mechanism DVCM, including related Reviews and Analyses report.
- Control Mechanism SW Specification and coding
It is highly preferred a knowledge in cutting-edge technologies like multicore processors (LEON4/GR740), time/space partitioning operating systems and hypervisors (XTRATUM/PikeOS), CFDP protocol, CAN bus (CAN-OPEN protocol).
Also required is knowledge in the following areas:
- CCSDS/ECSS telemetry and telecommand standards (synchronization and channel coding, data link)
- ECSS Packet Utilization Standard (PUS)
- SW development standards: ECSS E-40/Q-80
- Data Handling Hardware (On Board Computer, Remote Terminal Unit, GNSS receiver, microprocessors)
- 1553, Spacewire, CAN open and SW or hybrid (HW/SW) simulators
- Data compression and encryption
- Orchestra Suite (PV:: & Doors at least)
- Knowledge about AIM 1553 boards and KVASER PN/EAN 73-30130-00683-6 (CAN Bus) or similar boards
- Technical experience about write/understanding of the Avionic requirements of a Satellite and technical procurement on Avionic units
- Technical experiences about test execution at Avionic S/S level alternatively on Spacecraft level
- Technical experience on Avionic EGSE elements and development on Spacecraft simulator
- Able to work with instruments of laboratory oscilloscope, multimeter, protocol analyser and to work on own and in team in an international environment
- Able to cope with a workload pressures.
La ricerca è rivolta ai candidati ambosessi (L.903/77). Ti preghiamo di leggere l'informativa sulla privacy ai sensi dell'art. 13 del Regolamento (UE) 2016/679 sulla protezione dei dati (GDPR).