Randstad Italia spa, In-house division, is searching a Electrical Test System Engineer for a customer company in the aerospace industry.
Candidate shall assume an active function on developing and performing tests and designing and procuring test benches. Her/His duties will include:
- Execution of Power Subsystem tests
- Execution of Avionic Subsystem tests
- Execution of RF tests (also on RADAR systems)
- Analysis, modeling and simulation of test benches functions and performances
- Definition of validation and test methods
- Development of AIT Test Software and Procedures
- Supervision of test campaigns and analysis of results
- Knowledge/Experience on EPS/AVS subsystems tests
- Knowledge/Experience on RF tests
- Knowledge/Experience on main protocol/standards as CCSDS, ITU, ECSS, PUS and so on
- Knowledge of MATLAB, C++, Python, Java, Linux
- Knowledge of the major functionalities of Avionics Subsystem (AVS) Sensors and Actuators.
- Knowledge of the major functionalities of Electrical Power Subsystem (EPS) equipment.
- Knowledge of the operating principles on Radar and Telecommunication systems.
- Knowledge and experience in the use of measurement instrumentations (Oscilloscope, Power Meter, Spectrum Analyzer)
- Master degree in Electronic or equivalent
- Availability to work in double or triple shifts
- Availability to work during bank holidays seasons
- Availability to work on weekends
- Availability to work abroad for long periods
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at one time and to work autonomously
- Team Working attitude
- Good knowledge of English in writing and speaking