Randstad Italia Inhouse Services is currently recruiting a
- Digital Marketing Officer
The postholder will report directly to the Downstream Gateway Officer andr will support the implementation of the digital marketing.
In particular, He/She will implement the good mix of actions among classical outbound and inbound marketing with the objective to scale in web.
The main activities will be:
• Implement the content marketing: creating and curating content, distributing content, targeting, UI/UX for the Downstream gateway webpage;
• Improve the digital availability, presence relevance and advocacy of the Downstream Gateway;
• Connect and Engage with the external actors towards content marketing, SEO (keywords, content quality, site quality and crawlability…),mobile optimisation;
• Analyse of the Metrics (content, continuous engagement,…) and act accordingly;
• Analyse and implement, if necessary, paid search campaigns;
? Lead email marketing campaigns towards the CRM tool on the different initiatives of the Downstream Gateway and/or of the programmes;
? Put in place the necessary actions to continuously engage the external actors (eg. personalisation, social connection…);
? Support the presence of the Downstream Gateway on the Social Media channels (digital social media and social social media);
? Interact with the Graphic Bureau for the graphic design and with the webpage architecture responsible for the implementation of the content
The Digital Marketing Officer will work in coordination with the Downstream Business Analyst and the Marketing Specialist of the Downstream Gateway.
The ideal candidate shall be in possession of:
? Master in Marketing with specialisation in Digital Marketing
? 3-5 experience in Digital Marketing
? Proficiency Knowledge of English (at least C2 level)
Applicants are expected to bring extensive knowledge on the new techniques to define and implement a successful digital marketing strategy, should have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, ability to work under pressure.
The successful candidates will be offered a very competitive contract and salary package, commensurate with skills and experience.