Randstad Italia SpA - Division Inhouse Services is looking for a Digital Energy Service Engineer.
Our Client is a great Telco company.
Job location: Rome
What we expect from you:
- Pre-sales testing support, holding workshops with customers or partners on technical issues.
- Bidding support on technical and engineering related parts.
- Presentation of the technical service, solar products during some real exposition to solar energy.
- Follow up issues that may arise during testing/workshop/bidding activities.
- Supervising project engineering process, including kick-off meeting, hardware and software supervision, acceptance test.
- Onsite support for site survey, installation training or commissioning training to customers when necessary.
- Commissioning, improvement of the troubleshooting, intervention on site when necessary (rooftop work). Interface with an engineering partner to locate technical problems that may arise during the engineering process.
Identification of Safety Issues and Stressors Associated with this Role
- Working with live three-phase electricity
- Manual handling
- Driving long distances
- Working outside in bad weather conditions
- Working at height (rooftops)
Main Contacts (internal and external)
- Clients of the society in the form of Solar: Developers, EPCs, Funders, Distributors, Installers
- Employees of the society in Commercial, Logistics, Customer Services & Finance
- The Italy Solar Inverter Team
- Electrical Suppliers
- Support to Hotline support Engineers and level 2 engineering support;
- Responsible for SLM and TLM technical support service to customer or partner independently or jointly with a technical support team.
- Onsite support in case of major or critical problems that can’t be solved by customer or local subcontractor according to SLA.
- Responsible for handling technical cases.
- Responsible for Network Upgrade/Swap according to the team planning.
- Responsibilities include but, not limited to: Monitor the quality of on-site operation, updating Quality analysis and improvement processes.
- Good customer relationship management skills
- Ability to absorb and then fully communicate technical information and data
- Approachable, adaptable and solution-orientated
- Very organized, reliable and consistent
- Tenacious, Dedicated and Self-sufficient
- Ability to co-operate and work with peoples from different cultures
- Fluent oral and written English and Italian
- Education: Professional school as electrical or electronic technician, or BSc (first level degree) in Electrical/Electronics Engineering or higher
- At least 2 years in solar energy industry (technical service, commissioning service)
- Focused customer service background
- Experience of reading and understanding electrical schematic diagrams and specifications with the ability to pick out and interpret relevant information
- Good Understanding of PV plant structures, roof top structures.
- Multi-skilled in both the theoretical and practical aspects of electrical work
Contract: 1 Year Contract (after 1 year, permanent contract)
Salary: around 30-32K/yearly