Randstad Italia spa, In-house division, is searching a Cyber Security Engineer for a customer company in the aerospace industry.
- Cyber Security Architectures design
- Risk Analysis Models Management and Design
- Vulnerability assessment
- FIPS Standards
- Block Chain Technologies
- Cyber Security Penetration Test Engineer Activities
- VAPT (Vulnerability Assessment Penetration Test) activity
- Vulnerability assessment discover which vulnerabilities are present, but they do not differentiate between flaws that can be exploited to cause damage and those that cannot.
- Penetration tests attempt to exploit the vulnerabilities in a system to determine whether unauthorized access or other malicious activity is possible and identify which flaws pose a threat to the application. Penetration tests find exploitable flaws and measure the severity of each. A penetration test is meant to show how damaging a flaw could be in a real attack rather than find every flaw in a system.
- Together, penetration testing and vulnerability assessment tools provide a detailed picture of the flaws that exist in an application and the risks associated with those flaws
- problem solving
- Knowledge of Security Across Various Platforms
- Technical Aptitude