Randstad Italia Inhouse Services is currently recruiting a Communication and Coordination Officer for an international client based in Frascati (RM) for a fixed term contract.
The postholder will be in charge of the following activities:
- Organisation, coordination and promotion of BtoB events for the Directorate;
- Support to the preparation of Communication Plans for Directorate’s BtoB events, satellite launches and other communication and outreach activities;
- Support and coordination of the communication strategy, including organisation of launch events, press trips, preparation of material and documentation, support to the promotional strategy etc.;
- Concept and implementation of the Communication Strategy, including development and coordination of website and content, public announcements, events, promotional products and social media support;
- Support to Communication Activities, including drafting Communication Plans, organisation of events and promotional trips, press activities, promoting material and documentation, organisation of other relevant BtoB events, reports on KPIs etc.
The ideal candidate shall be in possession of:
- Master’s degree in Communication, European Studies, Foreign Languages or similar;
- At least three years of experience in communication and outreach activities;
- Experience in working in international environment, better if in international organisations;
- English C2 level, both written and spoken;
- Good knowledge of web, social media, events’ organisation and press coordination;
- Good writing skills;
- Knowledge of the Space and/or Earth observation environment;
- Coordination, good human relations, ability to work with strict deadlines and on many different activities at the same time.
It is nice to have:
- Knowledge of another EU language;
- Understanding of the European dimension of Earth Observation landscape.
La ricerca è rivolta ai candidati ambosessi (L.903/77). Ti preghiamo di leggere l'informativa sulla privacy ai sensi dell'art. 13 del Regolamento (UE) 2016/679 sulla protezione dei dati (GDPR).