FunctieomschrijvingCandidati per questo lavoro →
Randstad Italia spa, In-house division, is searching a AIT Mechanical Operations for a customer company in the aerospace industry.
In this role You will be in charge of:
- to provide comments on Flight H/W configuration wrt accessibility and Integration Flow, providing identification of potential constraints to be taken into account.
- To provide inputs to other documents related (e.g. Work Items, PVS, NCR, etc).
- To support the Design phase in concurrent Engineering with Design Authority to prepare the complex Mechanical Integration Procedures (e.g : Integration and deployment of mechanisms, Active thermal Control Interconnection, Equipment Assembly, MGSE Handling, etc).
- To provide comments on Flight H/W configuration wrt accessibility and Integration Flow, providing identification of potential constraints to be taken into account for the Industrialization phase.
- To write the Mechanical Integration procedures to perform equipment, Subsystem and system AIT
- To prepare the complex Mechanical Integration Procedures (e.g : Integration and deployment of mechanisms, Active thermal Control Interconnection, Handling, etc).
- To execute autonomously Mechanical Integration, testing and handling operations.
- To be Operation Test Conductor.
- AIT Technological Processes execution (Gluing, Crimping, Wrapping, Mirrors Repairing, Bonding, RF Coaxial cable.)
- To support Logistic and Quality department (Incoming, shipment, packaging, Inspection).
- To use MRP/SAP for task preparation and Kitting.
- To use MES for the execution and reporting.
- Master degree in Mechanical Engineer or equivalent
- Knowledge of the Architecture and Mechanical requirements of a Spacecraft design including system/subsystem and components.
- Experience of AIT Mechanical Integration processes such as: Crimping, Soldering, Bonding, Pyro devices,
- Experience in the use of laboratory Electric instruments (Milliohmeter, Multimeter, Load Cells, Mega-ohmeter, Safety Ohmeter, Oscilloscope).
- Experience in Mechanical Assembly and Integration (including Cabling and DC-RF Set up)
- Experience in handling operations by using MGSE
- Crimping Certification : ESA ECSS-Q-ST-70-26C
- Soldering Certification: ESA ECSS-Q-ST-70-08
- Coaxial Cable Assembly: ESA ECSS-Q-ST-70-18
- Harness Handling Certification NASA –STD-8739.4
- Chemical & Gas Handler certification: EA9321, EA9309, EC2216, ECCOBOND 56C, DC93500, HV998/AV138M1, IPA, ACETONE, Nitrogen
- Crane use Certification
- Cherry Picker Certification
- PC application in MS Windows environment, CATIA, CATIA Composer, SAP MRP.
- Good knowledge of English in writing and speaking
- Availability to work in double or triple shifts
- Availability to work during bank holidays seasons
- Availability to work on weekends
- Availability to work abroad for long periods